Monday, December 27, 2010

Sarcasm 1: "Bluetooth".

Oh my new little Dictionary of Sarcasm...perfection written here: BLUETOOTH--a wireless ear device allowing well-dressed businessmen to be indistinguishable from ragged skid-row lunatics that walk around spouting loud obnoxious conversation with people who aren't there.

I would add that these "Bluetooth Belligerents" are one of my major pet-peeves while waiting in an airport. For God's Sake man, no one else gives a rat's ass about YOUR investments, YOUR real-estate, YOUR number-crunching abilities--though through your boorish, reverberating conversation with Casper, it gives all appearances that you believe we must all bow down before you due to your remarkable marketing skills! You believe you are the God of Gab, the God of Blab, and when your 'gifted' conversation (thankfully) ends, you blatantly leap right into the next with no consideration to all those suffering around you. Hell, even moving myself away to a far corner brings no relief from your uncouth loutishness.

Let's just say, for one minute, that I, yes I, Mr. Bluetooth, decide to read ALOUD the book I'm trying (unsuccessfully due to YOU) to enjoy. I belt forth, with great volume and determination: "They could hear sea transport hooting in at midnight. The men had been sent to bed at ten, stuffed with cocoa and bully, having suffered an inspection of rifles and feet, had deficiencies of clothing and equipment made up, and been issued with many rounds of live ammunition. After three other ranks had been shot accidentally dead and the CSM of the HQ Company sustained a flesh wound in the buttock, this issue was withdrawn as premature:troops would be given their bullets--strictly for the enemy--at the base camp at the port of disembarkation."

What do you think Mr. Bluetooth? Am I interrupting your thought processes? Disrupting your air conversation? Do you find my oration irritating? No, unlike you Mr. Bluetooth, I have the ability to read the body-language of others. I would note the disgruntled faces, the heated glares, the crossed arms, the deep-veed eyebrows and down-turned lips. Politeness would supersede --I would shut my freakin' mouth!

Quit antagonizing us, Mr. Bluetooth. You sound like a raving idiot.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

good good i come from denmark and i am free relateret blogs

Unknown said...

www.redotech.com

INDIA'S No.1 software development,mobile recharge software,portal development

Redo Tech Pvt Ltd is a Best service professional Custom India based MLM

Unknown said...

www.redotech.com

INDIA'S No.1 software development,mobile recharge software,portal development

Redo Tech Pvt Ltd is a Best service professional Custom India based MLM