Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fairy Tale: Shimmer & Sparks

As I tend to be alone most of the time, I spend quite a bit of my life lost within the realms of my imagination... scenarios, conversations, artwork, stories; colorful (or bland) threads of unique paraphernalia that remained trapped forever in my mind...
Should I pull them to the surface and release them? Sometimes they're more pleasing behind closed eyes...
Should I put forth the effort? I initiate many projects; should they go to their grave?
Should I place the ending to "Surreal, When Evening Comes" on this blog and hear the responses?
Should I begin to write the parody I've been kicking around: "One Day in the Life of Evan Dennison"? Should I try to write a book-- I started "Subjugation"?

Or the incomplete Fairy Tale I placed way down below? Is it all crap and resides nicer in my mind? Sigh.

1 comment:

Dan Johnson said...

I like this quote by Truman Capote...

Writing has laws of perspective, of light and shade just as painting does, or music. If you are born knowing them, fine. If not, learn them. Then rearrange the rules to suit yourself.

Perfect...