Friday, August 8, 2008

Peachy Keen

Hmmm. We were talking about the latest area crime...a 54 year old lady was the victim of a deadly hit and run and authorities are looking for...one of the 'Chas Manson look-a-like's' relatives. The vehicle was found, but not the driver... heard they'd had another party.... and as we are discussing this topic (maybe I better jog on the sidewalk/in the morning, not evenings!) Skinny Farmer Guy said he had some more peaches....I "stoned" 2 gallons for him (stoned--ha ha!) and he told me they were from the infamous LSD site. (Did I ever mention that 'Nuther Cop Buddy jmped on that criminal's back to bring him down...and that Cop Buddy had to work in that missile silo?)
Skinny Farmer Guy also showed me 2 more fruits--one looked like a small nectarine and who knows what the other was!?! Perhaps it had been chemically induced....
Maybe that's why he likes that Peach Wine...!

No comments: