Monday, March 30, 2009

Let the Bodies Hit the Floor...

Since Bailey has been TV-barren for 4 years, she’d never had the opportunity to watch ‘Chelsea Lately’. We caught as many of these as we could fit into our busy spring-break schedule, as C H reminds me of an old friend—Nancy, a gal who wasn’t afraid to say anything and everything no matter where she went. Always a blast, her outspoken, harsh, and shockingly inappropriate remarks were/are sure to get a laugh.

Take the ‘Octomom’. Oprah’s used ‘Va-jay-jay’ based on Grey’s Anatomies word choice, but Chelsea' s irreverent ‘Ka-sslop-us’ has tickled me pink! (‘Octo-canal’ was another…giggle!) Sorry all men out there, but the wet, wide, mushiness of that word (combined with my utter distaste for swoll-lip Suliman) has amused me for days….ka-sssllopp-us! Whaaa.

1 comment:

Dan Johnson said...

Chelsea is hilarious, I've seen her a lot on YouTube. She was here a little while ago and my friend Stephanie saw her, said she was great...

"I don't think I could ever have a baby because I can't quit drinking for more than a month." CH.