Saturday, March 28, 2009

Something Wicked This Way Comes...

I'd written a blog or two in the past about a nastily-smooth-talkin', self-perceived-heart-throbbin', ridiculously-poofed-self-justified, devious-ba$tardly coot. (MOM STALKER!)
So last night when it became obvious to me that no individual in a realistic/sane frame of mind would drive 23 miles to pull his new stunt in MY neighborhood-- well! I believe his attention has turned to Wamego KS instead of St. Marys. Lucky me.
Got some uneasy feelings about the future...trepidation arises! What's up his sleeve now? I'm assuming a level of 'the Resentful Stalker' is kicking in. I will spend some time on the phone come Monday. The courthouse is first on my list...

I really want to type a bad word 3 feet high...but I won't! Use your imagination.

3 comments:

Dan Johnson said...

Pretty freaky. Sounds like you've been through the proverbial mill with this idiot. Is there a danger his behavior can escalate? Are the cops hands tied? Know any Hell's Angels?

B. Diederich said...

Numerous people have volunteered to 'teach him a lesson', but it would look pretty bad to beat up an old shaky goat!

I checked the paperwork; his restraining order was up this week, so I supposed he interprets this as the Diederich family being 'fair game' once again.

The old nutjob really wanted my mom. He knew I didn't care for him and perceives all his troubles began with ME. He'll do all he can to irritate me under the radar; just enough so it's all still legal. But I have just read that a person can file a 'civil harassment' charge but I don't know if KS has that in effect...
We'll see what transpires in the next few weeks!

I think he wants some sort of attention so he can go around and gain sympathy from other senior citizens (suckers!), so it's probably best to just pretend I don't even see him!

Dan Johnson said...

Ha! I was kidding about the Angels.

That's has to be just plain annoying! In the words of Jerry Seinfeld,"People? They're the worst."