Thursday, June 19, 2008

Feet



This morning the Topeka paper finally put a small paragraph about the bizarre feet incident that has been occurring....so we were talking about that for a few moments while working the crossword puzzle. The usual hypotheses' and it could be many more than 6; some may not have been found, etc...
Again, I made my comment about someone having a vendetta against runners, but I really was thinking about the website The Onion and their section called Our Dumb World. My oldest is an avid Onion reader, so I visit it occasionally. But it was Brigham that was searching through the map on Our Dumb World and snorting with laughter, so I had to see what was so comical.
Well, a lot of it was pretty darn funny! Then we started looking at KENYA laughing our butts off...So we decided that the "Foot Fetish Killer" was probably a Kenyan that had gotten disqualified or short-changed or whatever by some upper west coast Canadian or US marathoner...
Have the police or mounties or whatever they're called released a nickname about the feet thing yet?
Check out the map!

1 comment:

Dan Johnson said...

Brenda, I would love to comment but I'm exhausted. You know what Seinfeld said about the New York Marathon... the winners are a guy from Kenya, a woman from Norway and 10,000 losers....