Sunday, September 7, 2008

Newton's Law

For every action there is an opposite and equal reaction.

Been observing the candidates and I had to post these comments that I read, after I was dissin' Obama's lips below!:

"Let me tell you what. I don’t want to see McCain naked. Ever. I can barely look at him. His white hair and eyebrows that sit atop his plastic-like head have the blinding power of 10 millions suns and I’m just sayin’, I don’t wanna see his white-haired ass all over the boob tube for the next 4 years. Although Sarah Palin is kinda hot, she doesn’t even out the McCain blinding effect. McCain cannot be the next president because he downright creeps me out. He makes me feel like I just got molested and I’m pretty sure that might mean he’s a molester. A molester of the American people’s hope...."

No comments: