Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Exasperation.

Unfortunately, mom's been very sick and was in the hospital last week and mostly spending time in bed, which she should be. But yesterday she decided to try returning to work--and the last thing she needed to find in the parking lot after a long day was her STALKER.

I swear to God (not his. self-proclaimed 'preacher-man'. snarl.) that my blood pressure must be worse than a Mt ReDoubt eruption about now...

That little tidbit of information surely got a rise out of me. Any misgiving I had about self questioning or wondering if I was some type of a bitch for thinking I might be a mean person towards this old goat flew out the window now.

So I ran down to the PD to talk to a County Deputy (I knew many were in town since there was a wreck at the end of my street and vehicles galore!) and his recommendation was talk to a judge immediately...his own kids were within yards of my mom when it happened. No-one wants a person like THAT around their children and he'd had a run-in with this idiot already.

Sigh. Let's see what the Judge says--stalker was behind MY house later the same evening. My. He gets around.

DOCUMENT. DOCUMENT. DOCUMENT.

3 comments:

Dan Johnson said...

Sorry to hear about your Mom. This idiot must be driving you NUTS. I had a stalker when I was around 19 or 20 and one night she climbed in my bedroom window...pretty creepy.

B. Diederich said...

Creepy???
Hmmm. Other 19, 20 year olds might 'enjoy' that!

However...

My son had one in highschool--keyed his vehicle, cracked his windshield, in the bushes of our house hiding, clawed his face, snuck into the house and cut up my birthday balloon bouquet, his books, clothes, Nikes, stamped on X-Box, then stabbed his pillow up with a scissors. (The pillow stabbing scared me the most!)

You can see I learned to 'document' strange behviors many years ago...

Dan Johnson said...

We have our share of weirdos here B but you seem to live in a very strange corner of the planet. BTW, we missed our first Blogger anniversary--it was Dec 29/2007 that you left your comment on my blog and I've been inspired ever since...thanks!