Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hot Lips. Batman. I have sunk to an all-time low.

Batman is on tonight, but I felt faint disappointment that it wasn't one of the older movies. While 'others' have been reminiscing about the sugary sweetness of childhood breakfast cereals, I am childishly reminiscing about the sugary sweetness of by-gone Batman Lips.

God! I remember thinking no matter what people thought of Michael Keaton's 'not so handsome facial features', he didn't have to remove that black mask in order to look damn sexy. Hot lips--they looked good in both those movies.

How unfortunate that another actor took his Keaton's place--there'd be no replacing that mouth. But then Val Kilmer stepped in and after I warmed up to the change, how could one NOT find them (his lips) equally hot. Especially since both actors fit that 'sad, lonely, brooding, insecure yet strong, save me' personality quite well. Back in the day, when I was young...hell Batman--I'll save ya!

Anyway, I was way too young to remember Jim Morrison, but he probably had the hottest lips of all time. Even those old black & whites are totally mesmerizing. I had a friend whose older brother knew him (met him?). I guess all he had to do was look at a girl a certain way and she'd drop to her knees... so you'd have to add in his eyes for that kind of effect, I would think. (I knew this guy with these incredible eyes...but that's another blog!)

Back on track, I am taking a poll on who has the sweetest mouth ever. I say Johnny Depp. Johnny Depp wins. He is the winner. C'mon...that little cupid-bow perfect mouth. Johnny Depp's lips are the best. Johnny Depp wins.

3 comments:

Dan Johnson said...

Ha! All excellent choices! I'd add Marlon Brando, Elvis and Montgomery Clift...

B. Diederich said...

I would have expected a response more like.....Angelina Jolie!
BD

Dan Johnson said...

Funny! I'll have to work on the female choices. I kind of thought my comment seemed a little homo-erotic. Just thought I'd add my two cents worth..